From: Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 26, 2014 8:42 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Is there an echo in here?

Craig <cchayniepub...@gmail.com> wrote:

I went to the bank and wired money to a company here in the US. The process
took over an hour of my time, and the receiver didn't receive the money for
serveral hours.

That's not good. At Bank of America you can do it on line. If you have the
info. about the other party it only takes five minutes. I don't know how long
it takes the money to get there. I recall they charge a lot for overseas
transactions.

There is a way to do it with PayPal but I have never used it.

It is a pain in the butt sending money to Japan. Europe is easy.