>From Jed:

> Storms pre-tested 92 cathodes. He found 4 that passed all tests, and he
ran

> a full cold fusion experiment on those 4. They all produced robust heat

> repeatedly. So, was that 92 tests, or was it 4? Was the success rate 4%,

> or 100%? Those question are silly. It is what it is.

> The effect has been reproduced many, many times. If it were any other

> experiment, no one would express the slightest doubt that it is real.

> That's all there is to it.

I apologize up front if this seems an ignorant question to ask at this late
hour, but did Storms learn enough about the unique makeup of the four
successful cathodes to acquire a fairly good idea as to how to go about
building new cathodes that would reliably, consistently, and repeatedly
generate excess heat 100% of the time?

I have no doubt that Storms has a goal of generating excess heat
consistently, reliably, and repeatedly a primary goal.

I'm also assuming securing adequate funding remains one of the major
impediments that continues to define the on-going CF/LENR saga for the past
quarter of a century.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.OrionWorks.com