Hi Ed,

 

Based on what little I have been able to comprehend, I get the sense that
that learning how to create appropriate surface topologies, (most likely at
the nano-scale) may ultimately turn out to play a crucial role in igniting
reliably consistent reactions.

 

If creating appropriate surface topologies is a key factor... I'm curious.
Do we currently possess appropriate technology that could, for example,
allow us to cut grooves and valleys in the target surface material on an
appropriate nano-scale? I realize nano-scale means working with structures
as small as at the atomic scale. I know research labs have already proven we
can nudge individual atoms around on a surface, and even spell words. I get
the sense that demonstrated procedures of this nature are at present totally
impractical, and certainly not useful on an industrial scale. I have instead
wondered if we might eventually learn to employ laser technology to
construct the correct kinds of surface topology to enhance the CF/LENR
effect - perhaps in a similar manner as how lasers are currently being used
to carve tiny micro pits onto the surface of CDs and DVDs. Using laser
technology in order to create CDs and DVDS is an example of a matured
technology. I've wondered if a similar "mature" technology might eventually
turn out to suit LENR objectives on a commercial scale as well.

 

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.OrionWorks.com

www.zazzle.com/orionworks

tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/newvortex/

 

From: Edmund Storms [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2014 12:44 PM
To: [email protected]
Cc: Edmund Storms
Subject: Re: Replications. Formerly [Vo]:LENR a gateway into the theory of
everything.

 

Good question, Steven. The answer is no. The reason for this answer comes
from the inability to identify and measure all the variables that influence
the LENR process. In fact, until recently I did not know which variables
were important.  I can now identify the important variables, but money is
required to use equipment necessary to see what is actually happening at the
nano level. 

 

LENR is complex and not consistent with how hot fusion behaves.
Unfortunately, the people who attempt to explain the effect have not
identified the correct variables. As a result, people have been wondering
aimlessly in the wilderness in search of the gold. A few people have found
nuggets by chance, but the main ore body is still hidden. Rossi is as close
as anyone to finding the main ore body, but he is not telling where his gold
outcrop is located. I'm trying to follow his trail.

 

Ed Storms

 

 

On Mar 9, 2014, at 11:29 AM, OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson wrote:





>From Jed:

 

...

 

> Storms pre-tested 92 cathodes. He found 4 that passed all tests, and he
ran

> a full cold fusion experiment on those 4. They all produced robust heat

> repeatedly. So, was that 92 tests, or was it 4? Was the success rate 4%,

> or 100%? Those question are silly. It is what it is.

> 

> The effect has been reproduced many, many times. If it were any other

> experiment, no one would express the slightest doubt that it is real.

> That's all there is to it.

 

I apologize up front if this seems an ignorant question to ask at this late
hour, but did Storms learn enough about the unique makeup of the four
successful cathodes to acquire a fairly good idea as to how to go about
building new cathodes that would reliably, consistently, and repeatedly
generate excess heat 100% of the time?

 

I have no doubt that Storms has a goal of generating excess heat
consistently, reliably, and repeatedly a primary goal.

 

I'm also assuming securing adequate funding remains one of the major
impediments that continues to define the on-going CF/LENR saga for the past
quarter of a century.

 

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.OrionWorks.com

www.zazzle.com/orionworks

tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/newvortex/

 

 

Reply via email to