From: H Veeder [mailto:hveeder...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 12:01 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:unknown mechanism generates voltage in the powder
cracks

If this has any bearing on hydrogen loaded metal lattices then the equivalent
of the flour crack might be a region which was formerly filled with hydrogen
but which suddenly became devoid of hydrogen. In other words, instead of cracks
in the lattice being important to excess heat,  it might be the opening and
closing of "cracks" in the distribution of hydrogen which contribute to excess
heat.

harry

On Sun, Mar 9, 2014 at 11:28 PM, Axil Axil