Yes, when beliefs are challenged, most scientists end up acting more like
religious types.

To explain my idea most simply, it is magnetic hysteresis like drag of
space due to the speed of light limit.

Only it requires acceleration.

Secondly I have found scientific papers claim that the near-field around a
dipole transmits instantaneously within the quarter wave length.

I can find it if anyone is interested.

John