  From: David Roberson
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, March 24, 2014 3:09 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:More on the Mizuno presentation

  Bob, I agree that he could consider doing exactly what you describe and
perhaps one day that will happen.  My response was due to what I read on his
blog when he was answering a question from one of his audience.  Unless I
misunderstood him, he appeared to use the term jet engine as a replacement for
turbine.  Of course a jet engine is often built with turbine compressors, etc.

  Do you read his journal?  I have found that it contains useful information on
occasions.  Recently, the good tidbits of knowledge have been limited as
compared to before his company was purchased this year.  I suspect they have
placed a chain around his neck to prevent helping competitors.

  Dave