Come to think of it, this pion reaction is a mind bender. This Mizuno
reaction is the exact opposite of the proton-proton chain reaction. That is
the fusion reaction by which stars convert hydrogen to helium. If the
proton-proton chain reaction produces positive energy, then its opposite
fission reaction must need the same energy supplement to occur.

If the Mizuno reaction is occurring, the energy needed for it to occur must
be coming from the vacuum, fed by the magnetic field that connects the
location of vacuum activity to the nucleus.

This Mizuno experiment is such a pure, seemingly uncomplicated, and
straightforward experiment, the basic reaction is self-evident, yet it is
unbelievable by all conventional standards. They say that the data never
lies; but wow, does LENR really get all or most of its energy from the
vacuum.