think they may have. What they seem to lack is top level management skills.

                From: Daniel Rocha

                No, I am not investor. But I know enough of DGT to know that
they might save the world.

                But why isn't my opinion honest? Why can't I putting him
down? I Why can't I shill? If I think Defkalion is going to save the world,
why can't I give counter points? Remember that this forum can be viewed by
anyone, it's open. So, it's important to give him counter points.

                Jones Beene wrote:
                - in the interest for furthering LENR ... while you are
acting like little more than a shill, and putting him down with every post.

                --
                Daniel Rocha - RJ
                danieldi...@gmail.com