Being without much money has no relationship to the validity of the
engineering or the science of a project. Didn't Rossi sell his house to
keep going? Did that low point in the man's financial life invalidate
Rossi's project? Didn't people try to starve Rossi out as a business
strategy? I am sure that there are people at DGT who have knowledge that
will attract development money form many sources. This eventually proved
true for Rossi. All the key players at DGT need to do is boil water is the
proper way to validate their expertise and the money will come.