From: David Roberson

If you take another reaction, such as burning of a liquid hydrocarbon, does
your technique still demonstrate an unbalance?

No- bare protons must be present for positronium to get involved. We are
talking about the need to reach an interface with another spatial dimension
- and if the proton approaches one dimensionality, it may be possible to
disrupt that other dimension.

The main possibility for a continuous energy anomaly with nascent hydrogen
seems to be a reactor where H2 is repeatedly split into protons using a
spillover catalyst and then recombining, over and over again, sequentially -
but where there is no significant nuclear reaction. Sound familiar?

If there is excess heat with little gamma radiation and little transmutation
- there are only a few possible ways to explain the situation. Mills
provides one hypothetical way, but I think his explanation is insufficient
for the Rossi effect. A reversible diproton reaction is also possible.
Conceivably, several relatively exotic hydrogen reactions could be happening
at the same time. This is one of them.

The bottom line is that this epo hypothesis is being offered as an
alternative for understanding the results which Rossi's collaborators will
likely report in a few weeks.

Jones