From: Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, Apr 13, 2014 6:40 pm
Subject: RE: [Vo]:The "real" chemical energy of nascent hydrogen

From:David Roberson

If you take another reaction, such as burning of a liquid hydrocarbon, doesyour
technique still demonstrate an unbalance?

No- bareprotons must be present for positronium to get involved. We are talking
aboutthe need to reach an interface with another spatial dimension – and ifthe
proton approaches one dimensionality, it may be possible to disrupt thatother
dimension.

The main possibilityfor a continuous energy anomaly with nascent hydrogen seems
to be a reactorwhere H2 is repeatedly split into protons using a spillover
catalyst and then recombining,over and over again, sequentially - but where
there is no significant nuclearreaction. Sound familiar?

If thereis excess heat with little gamma radiation and little transmutation
–there are only a few possible ways to explain the situation. Mills provides
onehypothetical way, but I think his explanation is insufficient for the
Rossieffect. A reversible diproton reaction is also possible. Conceivably,
several relativelyexotic hydrogen reactions could be happening at the same
time. This is one ofthem.

Thebottom line is that this epo hypothesis is being offered as an alternative
for understandingthe results which Rossi’s collaborators will likely report in
a fewweeks.

Jones