From: Roarty, Francis X
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2014 1:47 PM
To: 'vortex-l@eskimo.com'
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Vector Potential Wave Radio

Not so strained and the point I was alluding to regarding the apparent breach
of inverse square law because “distance” is due to physical / 3D confinement
where time and space are invariant in our macro frame.  I suspect nano emitters
 are dealing with the same vacuum suppression as  Casimir geometry,  The
magnetic  field is being emitted into a different inertial frame than we
observe,  in the same way I have proposed for a relativistic interpretation of
Casimir effect…that is the longer  vacuum wavelengths still exist in the
suppressed geometry but  unit time is reduced to allow the waves to fit thru
Lorentzian transformation [stretching space and catalyzing time instead of the
typical  contracting space and slowing time we accept for near C velocity]-
remember that from the perspective of the emitted wave the outside world simply
slows and contracts like the typical dilation we already accept in SR but now
we have a new wrinkle..the wave is oriented with a trig portion of its field
outside our 3D inertial frame similar to the near luminal object but unlike the
red or blue shift of spatial displacement this vector has a delta confined to
the temporal vector! My suspicion is that nano emitters enable a triginomic
discount to distance traveled and escape the square law by traversing a
relativistic vector between source and destination.
Fran