Experimental information describing the Ni/H reactor is dammed hard to come
by. With the negativity toward DGT shown by much of the LENR elite, our
best source of this precious info will be cut off for no good reason. What
good does it do for Jed to undercut anyone in this field, especially such a
rich source of info. Jed is narrow in his priorities, all he is interested
in is boiling water. So what if DGT has made some mistakes at this
specialty. Why risk the flow of rich LENR experimental info for water
boiling mistakes that everybody makes? It is just so unfortunate.