Then are we now adding the condition that the temperature needs to be above
800C in order to determine that "Rossi is real"???

We seem to be off the track of that subject.  We've been talking about what
is the optimum engine technically to work with a LENR device.  My question
is aimed at SWWAT-- Starting With What's Available Today.   And my question
hasn't really been answered -- If Rossi is determined to be "real",
wouldn't a stock like CYPW take off?  Are there other public stocks that
would skyrocket?  Any "steam engine" stocks?

It seems generically obvious to me that CYPW would take off.  I don't know
of any other publicly traded stocks that would skyrocket as a result of
"Rossi being real".

This brings me obliquely to a point I made earlier about Blaze Spinnaker.
I didn't think he was being straightforward when he first brought this
probability thing up.  And I don't think he's straightforward now.  Here's
how:  Let's say we wake up tomorrow and read in the news that "Rossi is
real".  The independent third party report verifies that he has a rainbow
directly proceeding from his hind quarters and there's a pot of gold there
(but no leprachaun to explain it all).  And NASA says they have been
evaluating this device and are ready to purchase more than 100 units for
testing.  And IH says they are ready to schedule a demo to the patent
office so that they can proceed with the patent as the PTO has outlined, by
demonstrating the technology.  All the vectors point towards "It's real".
The world is suddenly turned on its head.  Immediately we would see a huge
capital shift into every corner of this technology -- hundreds of
$billions.  A stock like CYPW would be targeted by Toyota or any number of
multi$Billion enterprise companies.

So that means that, if someone posts that they think it's a 35% chance that
"Rossi is real" but don't think it's worthwhile to invest accordingly, he's
not being straightforward.  If someone were to tell you that there's a 1/3
chance that within a quarter, you could make 5X return on an investment, it
would be worth putting a thousand dollars down, wouldn't it?  Actually,
when you see what kind of jumps penny stocks take, and that CYPW has jumped
by more than that in 2007 (more than 100X), it increases those pot odds
substantially.   And the downside is that it's an unhealthy company like
CYPW, who could go bankrupt (like Infinia did) within a year.

It's quite similar to the way poker is played.  If you're trying to fill an
inside straight (11:1 odds to fill) and the pot odds are $20:1 (costs $1 to
win $20), then the smart move is to stay in because the pot odds are higher
than the winning odds.  If it costs $4 to stay in, the pot odds go to $5:1,
and you stay out.  With stock, if your emotional odds are 1/3 of winning,
and the pot odds are $1:10, where $1 wins you $10, then you buy because the
emotional odds are lower than the pot odds.