Eric Walker <eric.wal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As has been mentioned, we don't know much about Gamberale.

We do know a lot about him. Lewan has a link to his biography, and he just
added this to his blog:

"Gamberale has a PhD in theoretical high energy physics from the University
of Milan, and at the Milan based Pirelli Labs he has further developed the
theoretical work in coherent electrodynamics by his countryman, late Dr.
Giuliano Preparata. Among his experimental work he has been assessing the
technology of Black Light Power. He has also made studies on
electrochemical loading of palladium wires."

Anyway, we don't need to know about him. The president of Defkalion agreed
that the flow calorimetry was wrong. So did Hadjichristos and the guy from
NI. Everyone now agrees it was not working. Only one question remains: was
it a mistake, or fraud?

>  I recall that his conclusion about the flow meter was validated by others
> you know.

Yes. Others including Alexander Xanthoulis, the president of Defkalion,
quoted by Lewan. Who else are you waiting for? What more proof do you want?

> We have two different accounts that conflict in spirit, one in which
> Xanthoulis says that Gamberale decided how to do the measurements, and one
> in which Gamberale says that Defkalion decided how to do the measurements.

Defkalion's "methods" were garbage. They had numbers on the screen with no
verification at all. I have been putting numbers on computer screens for 40
years and I am here to tell you that numbers mean nothing without proper
verification.

When Gamberale used his own methods, he discovered the problem immediately.
It is obvious that his methods work and Defkalion's do not. This is beyond
dispute. Gamberale's methods are the ones that I or anyone else with an
ounce of common sense would use. As I said, this is not rocket science.

> But I am not persuaded one way or the other that Gamberale's account is
> not an exaggerated or misleading one in some details.

NI and everyone else who has looked into in confirm the account. The
numbers in the report tell the story. There is no doubt about any of it.
The flow rate was completely bogus.