DGT was producing steam, not 212 water. The change of state energy from
water to steam was not reflected in the COP calculations. Yes this is
inaccurate, but gross under estimate of the COP. I am depending on memory,
correct me if I have erred.

Jed, you are whipping yourselfer into a frenzy of recombination. Such
a negative position will damage your reputation if DGT does have something
that you say they don't. A charge of bad judgment might be leveled upon DGT
success.