Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

Experimental information describing the Ni/H reactor is dammed hard to come
> by.

Yes, because Defkalion refused to publish anything. Now that Gamberale has
published and Xanthoulis, the president of Defkalion confirmed him, we have
all experimental information we need. It is case closed.

> With the negativity toward DGT shown by much of the LENR elite, our best
> source of this precious info will be cut off for no good reason.

What do you mean "cut off"?!? This is the first time any technical
information about Defkalion has ever been published. It is detailed. It is
definitive. It proves they have no heat and their calorimetry is completely
mistaken. This is rock solid information, confirmed by the president of
Defkalion. What more do you want?

> What good does it do for Jed to undercut anyone in this field, especially
> such a rich source of info.

I have nothing to do with this. I played no role. I have no influence on
Defkalion. I have not "undercut" anyone. The top people at Defkalion Europe
proved that the claims are bogus. The president of Defkalion agreed with
them.

If you do not even believe Xanthoulis on this matter, who will you believe?

> Why risk the flow of rich LENR experimental info . . .

What you are talking about??? There has never been ONE SCRAP OF INFORMATION
FROM DEFKALION. Not one graph, not one table of numbers. NOTHING. If you
disagree, show me some data published previously.

You need to stop blaming this on me. If you know of some data from
Defkalion, you need to point it out. I do not mean theoretical speculation
from Kim, either. I mean experimental data. They never published any. They
still have not published anything. The joint venture company Defkalion
Europe published.