CYPW is even cheaper today, closing at 0.009 cents.  If they stay below a
penny, they'll get downgraded to the pink sheets AFAIK.  This is a rare
chance for LENR aficianados to put a little bit of money down with the
possibility of Black Swan Level gains and support LENR at the same time.
With the independent Rossi report coming out in June and CYPW barely
hanging on, it is a perfect storm.

I put my money on this stock... where my mouth is....   again.

"How I Made Money From Cold Fusion".

http://bb.intrade.com/intradeForum/post ...
/2239.page<http://bb.intrade.com/intradeForum/posts/list/85/2239.page>

https://www.mail-archive.com/*vortex*-l...@eskimo.com/msg37542.html