about the problem some people have with the unknown is fascinating.

Am I a genius in understanding what is a black box test ?
in assuming that if some heat above any known chemical process, above the
theoretical chemistry limit, thus there is something ... interesting to
look further ?

It is the same for the difference between the importance of successful
experiments compared to failed experiment...

I cannot understand how people with PhD can be so... illogical.

i understand why most people trust that absurdities on wikipravda...
because it is so illogical, so clearly stupid, so evident for someone above
high-school level, that any educated citizen, andy over educated
scientists, assume that he missed a point and feel he have to trust,
because he is too stupid to understand that superior absurd logic.

sometime I feel happy to be a simple mind...

the Beaudette doctrine is simple : it produce heat, ok... now explanations
are another problem.

...pffff....

when i think agains of educated people like Pomp who use the rate of
failure as an evidence... who criticize low success rate... did he miss all
TV document on scientific discovery? maybe academics should look more TV.

and people not understanding what is a blackbox test...

I have models, of groupthink, of paradigm change, but it looks so crazy for
educated people to miss evidences a kid above 7 can understand.