That should have been Fe, not Fr--Francium.

A typo.

Bob

Sent from Windows Mail

From: James Bowery
Sent: ‎Thursday‎, ‎June‎ ‎19‎, ‎2014 ‎9‎:‎16‎ ‎AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

11% Francium?

Where was this reported again?

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 12:46 AM, Bob Cook <frobertc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

JONES--

Several questions about the Swede's comment--
What was the analysis of the powder before the testing?  How did it get to 10%
Cu and 11% Fr?  Rossi claimed it was Ni with a little Hydrogen and a catalyst.
Again if the Cu was there to begin with, a little change in its isotopic
composition would be hard to detect.  In any case a 21% change in mass  seems
unlikely unless contamination of the ash occurred during the test or its
destructive examination .   Keep in mind that Kullander  was not one who
indicated the test in 2011 produced excess power.

Matt's reporting of Kullander is  suspect.

This will be clarified in the next report that should be able to report on
changes in the reactor composition, since they had 3 reactors to use in the
test and apparently only actually operated one.  Hopefully the report will
address this issue.

Bob