they have seen excess heat.

From: Orionworks -

Jones sez:

> ... sounding like a scratched vinyl record

Perhaps so. However I'm inclined to speculate that two inescapable
conclusions have been drawn:

(1) Spurious anomalous heat continues to be recorded.

(2) They can not accurately predict and/or control the generation of
spurious anomalous heat.

When it comes to conducting scientific investigations where highly
controversial claims of anomalous heat have been alleged, precise AND
PREDICTABLE calorimetric data must be recorded repeatedly. The
unpredictability of the heat measurements - I could see how this is likely
to drive a lot of researchers who have had had little or no exposure to the
LENR field, up the wall. By nature most of these researchers are going to be
pre-disposed to assume that a measurement mistake had been made. I suspect
many are baffled that they have not found such a definitive mistake. It
sticks in their craw. Combine this with the likely fact that the recorded
data is often unpredictable. Such unpredictability is likely feed off of
their suspicions that something is just not right here. It continues to
breed a sense that a lack of proper scientific control is the most likely
explanation.

So... what do you do? Call in more troops and advisors. Prepare to conduct
another "surge" test in a final attempt to root out what is assumed to be
pesky insurgency of bad "elements" that they haven't been able to eliminate.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.orionworks.com

zazzle.com/orionworks