Hi guys I am a Swede at least I lived there until 1988.
There are no black suits in Sweden. There are nobody informing friends to
make them rich. It is a small and relatively homogeneous country no big
lies survive for long.
I am absolutely sure that it is a combination of inconclusive result and
lack of explanations that causes the delay.
I mentioned it is a small community (population of the bay area  (San
Francisco). I am sure they are out double checking and searching for a
theory to support there findings because it is very hard to repair a
mistake or come back from having made a mistake.
Yes, I am disappointed as well. However, I have been dealing with similar
situations and I know that nobody want to risk their reputation. Victory
would be a full understanding. To report a result from a hit and miss
performance and then be proven to have failed in basic scientific procedure
would be losing ones reputation for good. Those guys know what happened to
P and F.
BTW what is 3 month after 25 years?

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

www.StrategicLeadershipSac.com
lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899
202 Granite Park Court, Lincoln CA 95648

“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment
to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” PJM