I think the hydride loads MORE hydrogen from the supply when it is heated by
allowing the gas population to migrate into regions where vacuum wavelengths
are suppressed. In these regions the gas contracts to the exotic forms that are
the subject of all these discussions and theories. I won't go so far as to say
that this type of pressurized loading is, by itself, in conflict with COE since
it takes heat and pressure to achieve the effect but once achieved the gas
continues to move between different regions changing freely to different
exotic/fractional/relativistic values. If Naudt's is correct about the gas
being relativistic then I posit the contraction we observe is due to negative
gravity [negative equivalent acceleration] .. a concept hard to imagine because
we think of dx/dt only in terms of a constant unit of time where 0 dt is the
absolute minimum, I am positing that suppression of vacuum wavelengths allows
us to reduce the unit of time  below what we presently accept as the zero value
for a stationary inertial frame. I predict that the time unit can be suppressed
enough in these Casimir regions to account for the reports of anomalous half
life decay. I believe the local perspective of a hydrino or fractional hydrogen
wrt to space time outside the lattice is consistent with the same perspective a
stationary observer on earth would have for a near C object but using negative
acceleration/suppression can achieve the effect without any spatial dx. I think
confusion will continue to reign over this field because of our definitions of
time and temperature which ignore relativistic effects. I think the hydrino
locally perceives negative equivalent acceleration as  intense gravity in a
direction that appears normal local to it's inertial frame but which cause the
object to shrink from our perspective - I suspect the walls of the confinement
shrink away as the gas atoms suddenly see a totally empty region of space to
one side of them while, to the other, the previously inaccessible bottom of the
cavity suddenly appears large enough for them to continue downward between
walls that should be otherwise too small for them to fit between. I think this
is a new form of Lorentzian contraction on the nano scale powered by vacuum
suppression instead of dx and I believe the normal contraction along a single
axis is still in effect except it is only available to the hydrino while our
perspective of the hydrino  is equivalent to that of the near C Paradox Twin of
a universe suddenly accelerated greatly and shrunken behind us as we travel a
hypotenuse toward C.
Fran