Hi,
[snip]
>We don't know what the hydride is. The amount does not matter or the
>hydrogen density. The important characteristic of the hydride is the
>desorption/absorption behavior vis-à-*vis* the  required
>temperature/pressure profile.

If you are trying to calculate how much energy is released per Hydrogen atom in
order to determine whether or not Hydrinos can do it, then you do need to know
how much Hydrogen was available to the experiment. This is most easily
determined by subtracting what is left at the end from what was available at the
start, however an upper bound is placed on the amount of Hydrogen used by the
total amount available in the Hydride at the start.
If this was small enough it could immediately rule out Hydrino shrinkage as the
sole source of energy.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk