Mr. Rothwell finally makes an unexpected appearance on this subject thread. I
was hoping he would!

Jed, if it is at all within the capacity of your busy schedule would you be
willing to view the June 25 video demos posted out at the BLP web site:

Part 1:   http://youtu.be/zGTUd68hu5M

Part 2:   http://youtu.be/rRnfuO6uQyU

BLP has also promised to post a newer video, from a July 21 demo soon as well.

I was hoping you might find it worth your time to spend around 3 to 4 hours
viewing them. Granted blocking out 3 to 4 hours this is a lot to ask.
Nevertheless, I think you know a thing or two about what goes into the running
of a good demonstration. i.e.: Make sure the contraptions work before you demo
it in front of the target audience… and practice, practice, practice
beforehand! I’m interested in your POV on whether you think these BLP demos
were informative, or whether you felt this was nothing more than pomp and
circumstance.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.orionworks.com