Orionworks - Steven Vincent Johnson <orionwo...@charter.net> wrote:

> Jed, if it is at all within the capacity of your busy schedule would you
> be willing to view the June 25 video demos posted out at the BLP web site:
>

> Part 1:   http://youtu.be/zGTUd68hu5M
>
> Part 2:   http://youtu.be/rRnfuO6uQyU

Sorry, I cannot make out what they are saying during the demonstration. The
lab equipment is too noisy. I guess I'll have to read the documents if I
want to try to understand this. They are using a bomb calorimeter which is
the only way to capture heat from . . . a bomb. An explosion. That part is
sound.

It does not take 2 hours to watch. The timeline for these video 1 is:

0:00 - 0:37 Mills theory blather.
0:37 - 1:11 Demonstrations. Much more background noise.
1:12 - 1:20 Mills business blather. Kind of ridiculous, in my opinion.
1:20 - end More theory blather plus the audience watches a video. I believe
it is this one, or something similar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cuzlyu4czYs

Video 2 seems to be devoted mainly to Q&A and audience comments.