Excellent recommendations, Jed.

That's what I was looking for.

I agree, discussing theory may be interesting to some but probably not crucial
for most. I'd think most investors just want to be assured that the data
collected from the demonstrations is accurate because that immediately
translates to big dollar signs for them.

It should be obvious that spending a lot of setup time explaining a
controversial theory means there will be less time spent observing the actual
demonstration themselves. A cynic (no names given here!) might think that may
have been deliberate on Mills' part because perhaps he may not actually have
all that much to demonstrate. Again, my goal is to I remain agnostic until
further notice. And as you have already noted, after theory has been discussed
ad nauseum how many are beginning to wonder when they might be allowed to take
a pee break.

BTY it's much easier to hear Mills talk in the latest July 21 demonstrations.

Part 1: http://youtu.be/GxuoMzm2HNE <- Mills "blathers"* then demonstrations
are perform.

Part 2: http://youtu.be/8TKgrOjac6Y <- Q&A

* I like some of the "blather"

They turned off the noisy blowers during as much of the talk as possible The
blowers were only turned on during actual demonstration time.

Personal observation:

I must confess the fact that, for me, receiving some theory did present an
extra air of legitimacy to the follow-up demonstrations regardless of whether
such  legitimacy is warranted or not. Observing Mills once again introduce his
theory and the data he claims BLP has collected, it is very evident to me that
Mills has given this spiel many MANY times in the past. Much of the initial
July 21 talk is an exact carbon copy of what Mills stated in the previous June
25 talk. THIS IS TO BE EXPECTED, nor it is a criticism. One last comment: It
looked to me as if Mills spent far more time gazing off straight ahead... above
the heads of his audience... as compared to attempting to make actual
eye-contact. This strikes me as what happens when someone is much more
interested in explaining their own personal "theory" as compared to trying to
make actual eye-contact with the target audience. More of a nuts-and-bolts kind
of guy. Not really a people person. Again, not really a criticism. Just an
interesting quirk. Believe it or not, I'm an introvert.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.orionworks.com

zazzle.com/orionworks