~2.

From: Bob Higgins

If Mills' water detonations for the SunCell are so energetic that he has a
rumored COP of 100, then why did the previous demonstration in a calorimeter
(which would have captured all of the radiant energy) only show a COP of ~2?  I
even think this was in error (the calorimetry) for failure to adequately
account for the ejecta in the control vs. actual experiment.  Why is Mills
suddenly able to claim a high COP?

Vincent Johnson  wrote:

I certainly do not dispute the long list of prior BLP predictions that failed
to come to fruition.

I think where I'm coming from is that, at least from my perception, it looks to
me as if Mills senses something much more substantial with the SunCell
technology working in tandem with the CIHT process. It appears to me as if
Mills is betting the farm on the success of the latest technology.