Welcome to the dark side :-)

I, too was highly skeptical of BLP and hydrino until the most recent demos.  To
me, what was convincing were:

1.  The Bomb Calorimetry.  Absent an egregious attempt at fraud, I think the
data is compelling.  I think that any egregious fraud would easily be
identified by the folks at the demo.  I don't think they are gullible folks.
2.  The intensity of the explosion.  The intensity with an aluminum foil was
nothing.  But when fuel was added, the sound, the intensity of the light and
the size of the apparent explosion was hard to ignore.  (Can anybody at least
propose a chemical the size of a sesame seed that would produce a comparable
explosion intensity?)
3.  The strong support of the 3 validators indicating that they have done their
homework and have eliminated many of the criticisms which we are discussing
here.  The most compelling for me was the second validator from ARA - a defense
contractor.  A person in that capacity would be extremely careful in endorsing
a "dubious" technology, so it seems he really has verified this and come out
convinced.
4.  And believe it or not, the statements of our very own Jones.  Jones
acknowledged that there is something else other than a chemical explosion.  I
know Jones still thinks Mills is a fraud, but what is remarkable is not what he
said, but in what he has not said.  He has been mum with regards to the source
of the energy.  At least this is my assessment.  Maybe Jones will now come out
and totally denounce Hydrino, who knows; or maybe he already has but I am not
processing it properly.

Jojo