On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 11:42 AM, Lennart Thornros <lenn...@thornros.com>
wrote:

> OK. Kevin, you obviously know more about physics than about
> management/leadership.

***Oh Lennart, you obviously know little about either.

> We had a talk about my subject not long ago.  It did not go very well.

***Yes, because you are a poor manager/leader, can't put a solid argument
together and are basically a follower not a leader.

> I will take my chances in an area I am poorly prepared. Reason I try is
> because I am confused. I haave some friends who told me that state of
> matter is not very accurate. Their opinion is that it is an infinite number
> of states.

***Once again you demonstrate your "leadership" style:  You follow a
crowd.  Not only that but you did not understand the original contention.
So you're barking up the wrong tree and you shouldn't be barking in the
first place.

> First of all help me understand what is more accurate.
> If my friends are correct, then We do not need o look for any new states.

***Your friends are not correct.  You THINK we are looking for new states,
but in reality we are simply trying to nail down what has been agreed in
science.

> Maybe it is worth finding out more about states of matter for reasons
> beyond LENR and maybe to fully undrstand LENR an understanding of more hard
> to describe/understand states is required.

***Umm... yeah, but your statement has very little meaning.  Recall my
prior criticisms of you on this subject and how poorly it reflects on your
"leadership".

> The whole discussion about different theories is way too adament in my
> opinion.

***You do not know what you are talking about, so your opinion isn't worth
much.

> It seems like if evry theory is having problems to be accepted by a wide
> group of scientists.

***What you don't seem to realize is that the whole field of LENR is not
accepted by a wide group of scientists.

> I think a more humble aproach where taking pieces from all theories would
> propel the search for a solution forward much faster than the attempt to
> disqualify othe theories while lifting ones own up to theology level..

***I didn't say that AT ALL.  I don't see how you get that from what I
wrote.

> What I say is that there might be many forms of LENR.

***Okay, nothing controversial here in terms of current LENR observations.

> They might be depending on which state of matter they are working in.

***POTO.  (Pointing Out The Obvious). But not only that, you are saying
something DIRECTLY in agreement with my original contention but acting as
if you're arguing against it.

> So why not take the thoughts from Ed Storms, Dr. Mills, W&L, Axil, Jones,
> etc. and search for the common denominators instead of the reason one is
> better?

***Sounds good to me.  But how you got to the point that you somehow
thought I was saying something different than this is utterly baffling.