  From: Orionworks - Steven Vincent Johnson
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, August 15, 2014 9:46 AM
  Subject: [Vo]:"Andy the Grump" is now in BLP's crosshairs

  From BLP's "What's New" link:

  http://www.blacklightpower.com/whats-new/

  "8/13/14

  "Blacklight vigorously disputes the allegations of fraud by certain anonymous
Wikipedia editors, and has announced intentions to proceed legally against
individuals and entities that assert these false allegations. To this end, it
has recently filed a defamation action in New Jersey, see: NJ Civil Case
Information Statement

  "The BlackLight Power Inc. Wikipedia page was amended with the notification
of the filing of the defamation suit that was promptly removed in conflict with
the rules Wikipedia claims that it adheres to. The Wikipedia page prior to
being censored by an anonymous Wikipedia editor can be found at this link:
Wikipedia PDF"

  NJ Civil Case Information Statement:

http://www.williamslopatto.com/uploads/2/5/8/4/25843913/blacklight_power_inc._complaint.pdf

  Apparently it didn't take long for the Wikipedia "editors" to remove the
following paragraph at the end of the Commentaries section

  "In 2014 after a series of public demonstration events, Blacklight disputed
the prior allegations of fraud and has announced intentions to proceed legally
against individuals and entities that assert these false allegations. To this
end, BlackLight filed a defamation action in New Jersey."

  Here's a link to the original post that BLP attempted to place out on
Wikipedia BLP topic:

http://www.blacklightpower.com/wp-content/uploads/pdf/2014_Wikipedia_Defamation_Suit_08132014.pdf

  Shoot! I'm all out of peanuts. Save my seat please...

  Regards,

  Steven Vincent Johnson

  svjart.orionworks.com

  zazzle.com/orionworks