I don't think that Blacklight is the best victim of those wikithruthers,
anyway since 2004-2005 I have observed that wikipedia, toward consensus or
toward some popular ideology lobby, is controlled by unilateral group of
opinion.

I hope that when cold fusion fiasco will be unavoidable some people will
organize campaign to show those wikifiasco