Jojo, I'm a genuine evolutionist.  I don't pick and choose when to turn on
and off my intellectual integrity regarding evolution.  One thing my theory
tells me is that you, like so many others who are irrationally religous,
are doing what is necessary to survive in the hell hole that has been
created of our civilization.

I sympathize with your religious beliefs and, unlike scum like Dawkins et
al, I do not begrudge them you.

Please, let us continue to with our separate beliefs and work together
where we can.