  From: James Bowery
  To: vortex-l
  Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 11:24 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:Evolutionists As Idiots

  Jojo, I'm a genuine evolutionist.  I don't pick and choose when to turn on
and off my intellectual integrity regarding evolution.  One thing my theory
tells me is that you, like so many others who are irrationally religous, are
doing what is necessary to survive in the hell hole that has been created of
our civilization.

  I sympathize with your religious beliefs and, unlike scum like Dawkins et al,
I do not begrudge them you.

  Please, let us continue to with our separate beliefs and work together where
we can.