  From: Jack Cole
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 11:31 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:SunCell - Initial Replication Attempt

  It does look more intense.  I also got to thinking that the electrodes could
have condensation on them, thus producing a little bit of the effect.  After I
wiped them down and did another control run with electrodes only, there was
very little spark/light.  One attempt after wiping the electrodes, produced no
spark.

  Also, the control with the wire only picks up moisture from my fingers.  I'll
have to figure out a way to place it to minimize that.

  I tried a new run with constantan wire.  It was the most intense light yet.
See the picture at the bottom of the post.

  http://www.lenr-coldfusion.com/2014/08/26/sun-cell-lite-testing/