  From: Axil Axil
  To: vortex-l
  Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 11:38 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:SunCell - Initial Replication Attempt

  It seems to me that Jack needs to find some way of objectively measuring
light output through some sort of instrumentation. Any ideas?

  On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 10:54 AM, Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Jack Cole, I will give you a few tips.

    Do not try pressures above 10milibars. It will hardly block FUV. And you
need vacuum to detect XUV.

    Also, do not get in contact directly with the firing. These can yield
neutrons and you can get very high doses overtime.

    --
    Daniel Rocha - RJ
    danieldi...@gmail.com