You do not appear to know what you are talking about; except in one
respect:  You are correct that it is Jack's experiment and his course of
action is absolutely his choice.

My inputs to this topic are terminated.  I have no intention to
contributing to this becoming a flame like some of the other off-topic junk
showing up on Vortex-L (to which you seem to be contributing).