  From: Sunil Shah
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2014 9:01 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:SunCell - Initial Replication Attempt

  Jojo said: "Besides, I am not starting these threads."

  Hehe : )  Yes you are.

  You started  Re: [Vo]: The Absurdity of Darwinian Evolution.
  You started [Vo]:Accuracy of Carbon Dating
  And as the fifth message in [Vo]:Evolutionists As Idiots you were the one to
ask:

  To Jed and the rest of Darwinian Evolutionists here:

   I have a simple question:

   1.  What is your best evidence of Darwinian Evolution occuring?