On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 8:47 PM, Eric Walker <eric.wal...@gmail.com> wrote:

>    In the final analysis, the actual topics that are being discussed are
> not that relevant in the present context.  It's the hijacking of the
> conversation in a direction that people have expressed displeasure with and
> find distracting, and it's the expressing of one's views in a way that is
> sure to provoke reprisals.

***Then why do some Vorts say that the discussion is not for Vortex, even
when the thread title is obviously [OT Off Topic]?   I can understand the
sentiment when someone wants to talk about evolution theory on a thread
that's titled "SunCell Replication" but not when the thread title is
"evolutionists are idiots", or somesuch thing.