be 4 for 4 on that list.

From: Axil Axil

Foks continues to performs a hatchet job on us one at a time in our turn.

From: Foks0904 on me - Even though we are all entitled to our own "reality
tunnels", and diversity is of course important to any evolving ecology,
everyone has to be more flexible/adaptive in their thinking processes, and less
dogmatic because as a society/culture we are a learning/information driven open
system. When communication breaks down, the system breaks down.