It would be interesting to visit Rockwell with Jones Beene. I imagine the
conversation would go something like this:

Researcher showing equipment: "Here is the main unit. The resolution is 0.1
parts per billion."

Beene: "You mean million."

Researcher: "No, billion. Now over here we have the cryogenic . . ."

Beene: "That's not possible! You can't detect helium at ppb! You are
mistaken. All these years you have been thinking it is billions, but it is
actually millions . . ."

>From there we might visit the Boeing assembly plant.

Guide: "Here is our latest airplane, the Dreamliner 787. She can carry up
to 335 passengers at 593 mph."

Beene: "You mean 100 passengers at 200 mph."

Guide: "No, she carries a lot more than that. The seating is 9-abreast and
. . ."

Beene: "Nine-abreast?! That's not possible. No airplane can carry more than
100 passengers or go faster than 200 mph. It just isn't possible! You have
been deceiving the public! . . ."