I am not sure I have a presentation as such, but I do sometimes explain
what it is I do, and had occasion to do so several times today (all 4
people felt it).

So other than this video, here is what I tell people..

I became passionate about physics, I cant across claims of devices that did
things that could not be explained, such as Antigravity or Free Energy
(sometimes I use more conservative "weight loss and excess energy output).

I concluded they were valid and I researched these and I found a
correlation that explained the underlying principle of how they worked,
sometimes I mention that these devices often seemed to be trying to move
something, but that wasn't anything normal.
I might explain my belief that everything is made up of some kind of
dynamic/disturbance of the aether, and that what I am doing is creating
dynamics/disturbances that do not fall into the specifications of matter or
electromagnetism, much like dark matter/energy, indeed that is likely one
and the same (I might mention the Higgs boson, Quantum foam, Zero point
energy and various other scientific terms more accepted than the aether).

Then I researched for 17 years (That is by best recollection of how long)
not getting anything to really show for it until I made a coil I could feel
an energy from initially very faintly in my hand, I found that the energy
persisted to be emitted for about 10-15 minutes after I turned the power
off which ruled out anything conventional, later I made unpowered versions.

I worked on this further (understatement, I had been working on this for 17
years and finally got results I was ecstatic and worked feverishly) and I
managed to increase this 'energy' (not that this necessarily fits a
conventional scientific definition of energy) intensity and I tried it on
other people and I found that most could feel the energy.

Then sometimes I explain that I tried it on health complains people had and
got regularly amazing results, but hat sounds too woo-woo for a scientific
audience and it isn't my focus.

And other times I go to the extra bother of making myself sound even less
credible by explaining that light is a terrahertz frequency electric and
magnetic flux field that puts a stress of the aether/space as the aether is
used up in manifesting the Electric and Magnetic flux. This means that a
functional device can be made from a pattern of light that acts to solidify
the aether and relative dark/black that has more freedom.

This allows an image to make a real energy, though it is more subtle than a
coil. And the success rate with people feeling energy from images is
clearly lower, though probably still above 50%, maybe as high as 70%?

Some people are amazed, other are mildly impressed, and the luckily
minority who don't feel it (or don't clearly feel it) I always suspect
think I am crazy unless they witness many others feel it.

But what good is coils that make people feel a sensation in their hand, or
has some health claims that can't be made legally?

Some people are really amazed and interested, but none enough to research
it, to fund it.

I think I can't see much point in presenting it except to answer the
question "what do you do?".

So I think I will give up on trying to tell people about it, sure I can
PROVE to MOST people that I have an extraordinary breakthrough.
But I can't PROVE it to just anyone, if they are in the minority who don't
feel it.

And what do I have? Only a tease that indicates something really amazing
would probably come from this space with enough funding...  Enough
dedicated research.

It is only a proof of principle, a semi-subjective proof.
Semi because some people have reported feeling the energy without being
introduced to it, in a waiting room while someone has one in their pocket
etc...

I think I give up, I will make this work myself eventually, so unless this
rant has found someone genuinely interested I think it is up to me.

John