I did try selling them actually, and while I sold a few while making free
tests to see what it could heal, but it was hard to get sales even from
people who had huge results, even mind boggling results.

It might very much depend on the country, the US might have more people
curious enough.
But in my opinion it is too out there to really materially interest people
in, unless I sell it at a novelty price.

And I don't know if I am being paranoid, but ultimately I am sure there
will be some suppression from some corner, skeptics, or like a lot of
patents given a security order, there would likely be someone wanting to
step in.
Still I will consider it.

Another possibility is a book, many could feel the energy from images on
the pages.
Or maybe if I master video editing I could make enough money from
presenting this in a youtube video.

But I kinda doubt it, it seems to get a limited degree especially online.

It seems the only ones really inspired aren't in a position to do anything.

I still can't get over that, I have been working for 20 years in one
respect or another to prove current physics is at the very least woefully
incorrect and because if doesn't levitate or shoot out lightening bolt no
one cares who should care.

And those who do get excited, are not in a position to contribute in any
meaningful way, so far.

I guess it looks too much like hard work ahead, maybe I shouldn't say it
took me 17 years, maybe I should say it took me a week or 2 and let them
think it will be super easy taking it to the next level :)

John