Ok, well sure.

Kevin, I could show you a few coil designs that you could make, they run
unpowered (They would work powered too).

And produce a sensation that a decided majority of people can feel, I have
had 20 and I think at best 30 people in a row all feel it, but some times I
have had 2-3 in a row not feel it at worst.

A pretty good ratio.

Making it doesn't take long very long and uses little wire.

There are quite a few on this list who have even felt energy from the
images in the past.

But what I really would appreciate is some ability to try and connect this
to what we know about physics to help me get an empirical effect.

Currently it is pretty much going to seem like a high tech version of Chi
Gong or Rieki.

But with the right insight it becomes a new paradigm much like the impact
the discovery of electricity has had and without knowing how to measure
electric currents that is just a tingle it's self.

If I can do as I claim and effect the background fabric of space, quantum
medium, Higgs fields or something then there must be some empirical effect
that logically would be effected.
I have wondered about effects on a Sagnac loop, but they aren't terribly
cheap.

John