WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!

Alright.... Here is where I stand....

1. I have DamnSmallLinux PXE loading and I am able to get a bash shell.

2. I have a 212MB squash (Voyage One Current v0.7.5) file that I need access
to and can not package the DSL image with, so I am going to need to Samba
share it from my Debian Server

3. Install Voyage from the Samba share to the CF card on the Alex 3D3
running DSL PXE.

4. Reboot and in theory, this issue can FINALLY be closed.

:)

And that will be worked on tomorrow.