Double CRAP!!!....

I just tried to fdisk and cfdisk from the alix.3d3 board and the cfdisk
gives me an error stating that it could not read the disk (I also tried
/dev/sda, /dev/sda1, etc...) and fdisk only displays additional options.

This is looking more and more like, I am going to have to bite the bullet
and drop this topic :S ARGH!!!!!!!

Any ideas, suggestions, help would be MOST APPRECIATIVE!!!!

John