Or just install grub and Voyage live kernel & initrd.img.

I use this grub:
title   Voyage-linux cf1 netboot local kernel and NFS
root    (hd0,0)
kernel  /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.38-voyage boot=live netboot=nfs
nfsroot=10.1.1.1:/home/voyage-0.7.5 live-getty noautologin console=ttyS0,9600n8
initrd  /boot/initrd.img-2.6.38-voyage-live

And this on PXE server:
label 1
  KERNEL vmlinuz-2.6.38-voyage
  APPEND initrd=initrd.img-2.6.38-voyage-live boot=live netboot=nfs
nfsroot=10.1.1.1:/home/voyage-0.7.5 live-getty noautologin console=ttyS0,9600n8

On PXE / netboot server, I have all install files & scripts.
I took the initrd.img from Voyage live iso. It is not the one in .tar
distribution. Kernel modules are the same.

Now you can get on with your other issues :-)

Teco

Op 17 aug 2011, om 19:06 heeft Gustin Johnson het volgende geschreven: