OK,... slight setback... Looks like samba is not the best idea for linux to
linux (who knew ;p). Anyway, it looks like I should be doing a NFS mapping
instead, however it also looks like an nfs client is not installed on DSL vs
2, 3 or 4. Unless I am missing something. Anyway, when I issue "mount -t
nfs4 -o proto=tcp,port=2049 debian:/voyage-one-current /mnt/voyage", I get
an error message stating that the module nfs4 is missing (also tried nfs2
and nfs3).

Is there an easy way to mount a remote share, nfs or samba (at this point I
will take ANYTHING), where I can "mount" a resource in order to run some
scripts?

For that matter, is it possible to mount a remote ISO?

Thanks guys,
John