Hi,

I'm trying to build VPP for the ThunderX platform.
I've a platform in the lab so I've no need for cross-compiling, etc.

However, if I run the default "make bootstrap && make build" the vpp.mk file is
used and eventually the makefile builds for generic-native platform (resulting
in a ton of include errors...)

If I instead try to use the command "make PLATFORM=thunderx build" then I get
the "Unkown platform" error although I can see the file thunder.mk in /build
-data/platforms

I can't find any documentation/guidelines to build specifially for the Thunderx
platform so I would be grateful if anybody could point me to the right
direction/documentation.

Thanks,
Marco