Hi,
The short link means that after the client send GET request, the client send
tcp FIN packet. Instead, the long link means that after the client send GET
request,  the client send next http GET request by using the same link and
don't need to send syn packet.
We found that when vpp and the upstream servers used the short link, the
performance is lower than nginx proxy using kernel host stack. The picture
shows the performance of nginx proxy using vpp host stack.

Actually, the performance of nginx proxy using vpp host stack is higher than
nginx proxy using kernel host stack. I don't understand why?
Thanks.